HI, I’M MARINA.
WELCOME TO SOUL IN THE RAW.
I am a whole food, plant based transformational wellness coach and recipe developer. I create easy and delicious vegan recipes and share the health benefits of a plant-based diet, focusing on evidence-based nutrition information.
I support my coaching clients in transitioing to plant based eating, and maintaining the lifestyle long term, combining nutrition and coaching education with transformationa mindset work.
As a transformational mindset coach, I also help my clients uncover and address the underlying blocks that hold them back from going plant based, and living the dream life the’ve always wanted, reminding them that the power to transform their reality is found inside themselves.
The shift is from the inside out, so that you become the powerful creator of your reality.
BOOK A FREE FIRST SESSION TO SEE IF WE ARE A GOOD FIT FOR WORKING TOGETHER:
On Soul in the Raw you will find recipes, nutrition tips, tutorials, and inspiration to lead a whole food, plant based lifestyle. Soul in the Raw is about abundance rather than deprivation, quick and easy recipes, and loving yourself through creating food that makes you feel amazing.
About Marina Yanay-Triner
Hi, my name is Marina. I started Soul in the Raw in April 2013. At first, I just wanted to share my raw vegan journey with the world, because of all the amazing changes I personally experienced, the main one being discovering a strong connection with my body and learning to love myself again after having a very painful past with sexual assault and resulting trauma.
Very quickly, I realized that Soul in the Raw is my life’s
How I Started a High-Raw Vegan Lifestyle
After 8 years of being extremely sick with Interstitial Cystitis (IC is a bladder condition that feels like a UTI, with constant urination and severe, excruciating pain) my beautiful young mother decided to take her health into her own hands. She did a 28-day water fast (drinking water only, no food, and laying in bed). This made all of the pain go away. She then decided to start eating raw vegan, which further helped her get rid of
This inspired me so much, that my partner and I decided to start transitioning to a raw vegan lifestyle too. It was gradual. I went from a junk foodie to a raw
7 Random Facts About Me:
- I love animals, and have a cat, Lola, who is my baby, but also totally acts like my owner (cat parents, you know what I mean right?)
- I am often told I am funny, and also have a strong spiritual side through which I learn how to love myself, and connect with all living beings
- I am an avid hiker, love yoga, and love to move my body! But when I was a kid, all I wanted to do was have deep conversations on the couch with other kids
- I have an adorable life partner, Tomer, who is also my best friend and the love of my life. Oh, and he helps develop my website, too
- I was born in Ukraine, and spent my life moving back and forth between San Diego and Israel. You will see lots of Middle Eastern inspiration in my food
- I am a total nerd. I loved studying! But I also know how to turn very scientific information into fun, readable articles for you all to enjoy
- I studied Political Science, and worked in sexual assault prevention, and as a dialogue facilitator in conflict transformation
Get Started on the High-Raw Vegan Lifestyle by Downloading my 2-Week, Whole Food Plant-Based Meal Plan & Grocery List: