If you are looking for easy, quick, satisfying and delicious whole food plant-based recipes, then this is your home. Learn how to increase your energy levels, improve your digestion, and never sacrifice flavor through flavorful high-raw vegan healthy food. Welcome!
On Soul in the Raw you will find raw vegan recipes, cooked vegan recipes, plant-based nutrition tips and tutorials, and inspiration to lead a healthy, plant-based, unprocessed high raw-vegan lifestyle. Soul in the Raw is about abundance rather than deprivation, quick and easy recipes, and loving yourself through creating food that makes you feel amazing.
Soul in the Raw was launched to inspire people to take care of their own health from the inside out, without giving up amazing flavors, and without spending hours in the kitchen.
What will you find here?
Inspirationfor living a plant-based lifestyle. This will help you sustain your goals with motivation and intention.
- Delicious raw vegan + cooked whole food plant-based recipes that have no refined/processed ingredients, and are very easy to create.
- Information about nutrition, to empower you to be your own healer.
- Community. And speaking of which, join the free group Raw Souls for more support, recipe sharing, and community here: soulintheraw.com/RawSouls
In sum, you are thirsty for tools and information to make health an easily doable priority, to
Soul in the Raw is here to support you with tools, information, and recipes on your way to accomplish the health and energy you have always dreamed of. A great place to start is by downloading my free 2-week whole food plant based Meal Plan and Grocery List. It’s high-raw vegan, delicious, and easy!
Soul in the Raw’s recipes and nutrition tips have been featured on sites like Vitacost, Sunfood, Raw Food Recipes, and The Beauty Bean. To get daily tips+recipes, make sure to follow me on
About Marina Yanay-Triner
Hi, my name is Marina. I started Soul in the Raw in April 2013. At first, I just wanted to share my raw vegan journey with the world, because of all the amazing changes I personally experienced, the main one being discovering a strong connection with my body and learning to love myself again after having a very painful past with sexual assault and resulting trauma.
Very quickly, I realized that Soul in the Raw is my life’s
How I Started a High-Raw Vegan Lifestyle
After 8 years of being extremely sick with Interstitial Cystitis (IC is a bladder condition that feels like a UTI, with constant urination and severe, excruciating pain) my beautiful young mother decided to take her health into her own hands. She did a 28-day water fast (drinking water only, no food, and laying in bed). This made all of the pain go away. She then decided to start eating raw vegan, which further helped her get rid of
This inspired me so much, that my partner and I decided to start transitioning to a raw vegan lifestyle too. It was gradual. I went from a junk foodie to a raw
7 Random Facts About Me:
- I love animals, and have a cat, Lola, who is my baby, but also totally acts like my owner (cat parents, you know what I mean right?)
- I am often told I am funny, and also have a strong spiritual side through which I learn how to love myself, and connect with all living beings
- I am an avid hiker, love yoga, and love to move my body! But when I was a kid, all I wanted to do was have deep conversations on the couch with other kids
- I have an adorable life partner, Tomer, who is also my best friend and the love of my life. Oh, and he helps develop my website, too
- I was born in Ukraine, and spent my life moving back and forth between San Diego and Israel. You will see lots of Middle Eastern inspiration in my food
- I am a total nerd. I loved studying! But I also know how to turn very scientific information into fun, readable articles for you all to enjoy
- I studied Political Science, and worked in sexual assault prevention, and as a dialogue facilitator in conflict transformation
Get Started on the High-Raw Vegan Lifestyle by Downloading my 2-Week, Whole Food Plant-Based Meal Plan & Grocery List: