Raw vegan salads are normally my go to’s for dinner. What makes them great are the crunchy, hearty, nutritious and delicious veggies. And of course, my favorite part is the dressing or sauce! This creamy garlic dill salad dressing can be used for salads, or any other dishes as a sauce.
Salad dressings are key for a great salad, and many of my clients often ask me for ideas on preparing some good ones. I present to you an amazing raw vegan garlic-dill, low fat recipe. To make a low fat recipe, you can use veggies in place of fats to bulk up the amount and lower the fat content.
Oil-Free Raw Vegan Salad Dressings, Dips, and Sauces
There are many more guidelines on making your very own raw vegan salad dressings, sauces, and dips. Grab my free guide to get all of the tools to make your own oil-free salad dressings, dips, and sauces:
And now, for the creamy garlic dill salad dressing recipe. To make this creamy salad dressing, you can either use tahini (as I suggested), or any other nut or seed butter of your choice. You can also just use plain nuts and seeds, soaked overnight.
Creamy Garlic Dill Salad Dressing
- 2 large tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt or herbamare
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 jalapeno pepper optional
- 1 teaspoon dried or fresh dill leaves only without stalks
- 1/2 cup water
- Place all ingredients aside from the dill in a blender and blend until very smooth
- Mix in finely chopped dill
- Allow to sit for 15-30 minutes to thicken
Latest posts by Marina Yanay-Triner (see all)
- Plant Based Diet Weight Loss: The Keys to Finally Losing Weight - July 6, 2019
- Soy Curls Recipe: Easy, Healthy Vegan Orange Chicken - June 23, 2019
- What to Eat on a Whole Food, Plant Based Diet and What to Exclude - June 18, 2019