Homemade almond milk without soaking and sprouting? Who would have thought? When I came up with this recipe, I was extremely excited. It is the perfect way to replace dairy. In addition, it also replaces store-bought almond milk, which contains a lot of preservatives in most cases.
Watch the recipe for this homemade almond milk here:
Homemade Almond Milk in the Raw Vegan Mexican Chocolate Pudding
This homemade almond milk recipe is the basis for my Raw Vegan Mexican Chocolate Pudding, which can be found in my ebook, Raw Vegan Taco Tuesday Recipes: https://soulintheraw.com/product/raw-vegan-taco-tuesday-recipes/. The ebook also contains several other Mexican-inspired raw vegan recipes! Get the ebook now, and have yourself a delicious raw vegan Taco Tuesday feast.
Homemade Almond Milk without Soaking and Sprouting: a Revelation!
The goal of this post is to teach you how to make homemade almond milk in 2 minutes, literally! Homemade almond milk is a great substitute for traditional milk. However, most commercially sold almond milks are laden with preservatives and additives. Making your own is a daunting task if you use whole almonds, but this way takes minutes! In addition, this recipe allows you to sweeten your homemade almond milk with the sweetener of your choice. Rather than using sugar, you can use dates, a natural sweeter. In addition, I have included a breakfast cereal recipe that will have you singing with joy (because it takes minutes to make, and it tastes oh so good!)
Breakfast cereal definitely doesn’t need to be consumed at breakfast only. But, it’s also a great and very quick replacement for your typical breakfast.
This recipe is pretty low in fat, delicious, and very versatile.
- 1 tablespoon raw almond butter
- 1.5 cups water
- 3 Medjoul dates or 6-7 deglet nour dates
- A pinch of cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon raw carob or cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons Go Raw raisin crunch granola
- 2 tablespoons goji berries
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite freeze-dried berries blueberries used here
Blend all almond milk ingredients until very smooth.
Add cereal ingredients, and enjoy!
Latest posts by Marina Yanay-Triner (see all)
- Vegan Pantry Staples: Get Started on a Plant Based Diet with this List - March 17, 2019
- Plant Based Diet Weight Loss: The Vegan Meal Prep Plan - March 14, 2019
- Weight Loss on a Plant Based Diet: Your Step by Step Guide - March 10, 2019