Tropical Pina Colada Smoothie: You Won’t Even Feel the Greens
This raw vegan green pina colada smoothie will make you feel like you are in the topics, even if you are currently suffering through cold winter. Frozen fruit always comes to the rescue when it comes to seasons and locations where you cannot find good quality fresh fruit.
This pina colada smoothie even allows you to get your greens in, all while pretending you are in the topics. Use any greens you like in this smoothie. The flavors of the coconut and pineapple will remove any bitter green aftertaste easily.
Raw Vegan Green Pina Colada Smoothie
- 3 tablespoons coconut flakes soaked in 1 cup water overnight use raw coconut flakes
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 frozen banana make sure it's very ripe and has blag spots on it, peel it, and freeze it for about 6 hours
- 1 cup washed spinach leaves or any other greens you like
- Blend, adding as much water as necessary to blend. Usually, I use about another 1/2 cup water. Enjoy by pretending you're on some far away incredible island somewhere, sipping your healthy drink!
Latest posts by Marina Yanay-Triner (see all)
- Healthy Vegan Lunch Ideas to Last You a Whole Week - August 4, 2019
- 1 Week of Healthy and Delicious Vegan Breakfast Meals - July 21, 2019
- Plant Based Diet Weight Loss: The Keys to Finally Losing Weight - July 6, 2019