Talk and Food Demo in San Diego
June 24th, 4PM-6PM
You’ve heard that a plant-based diet is the best way to prevent disease, gain energy, mental clarity, and overall optimal health. Maybe you’ve seen a documentary or two, and heard some success stories.
While you’re excited about the idea of eating plant-based, there are so many questions: how do I make delicious meals? How do I cover my nutrients? Can I even do this and stay sane? It’s overwhelming.
Let’s make this simple for you!
In this lecture and food demo, you will learn how to plan a well-balanced, simple, satisfying and healthy plant-based diet that you’ll enjoy every single day. The key to succeeding on this plant-based lifestyle is meal prep (batch cooking food for the week): and you are going to learn all about how to do it easily!
You will also get to try a delicious meal that covers many of your daily needs on this lifestyle.
You’ll leave inspired, motivated, and knowledgeable about how to follow a simple plan for an incredible lifestyle.
What you are going to get out of this talk + demo:
- Inspiration and motivation: why you should eat plant-based, and why it’s so much easier than you think
- Tools for meal prep: Tools for knowing exactly how to meal prep (or batch cook)
- Nutrition Knowledge: Information about the food groups you need to eat regularly on a plant-based lifestyle
- Food: A delicious peek into a nutritious and delicious vegan meal (with samples), and exactly how to meal prep it for the week
Bring yourself, your smile, and pen and paper to write down lots of notes!
Exact address will be given upon purchase (Point Loma area).
Cost: $10 until June 17th; price goes up to $17 after June 17th.
Seating is limited.
Latest posts by Marina Yanay-Triner (see all)
- 3 Tips that Make Living Plant Based so Easy, Delicious & Healthy - December 29, 2019
- Healthy Vegan Meals: 3 Easy Ideas for Every Meal of the Day, In Under 15 - October 13, 2019
- Healthy Vegan Lunch Ideas to Last You a Whole Week - August 4, 2019