Talk and Food Demo in San Diego
April 22nd, 4PM-6PM
As you may already know, a plant-based diet is the BEST path to optimal health. Not only does it help prevent some major killers (like heart disease and diabetes) – it is notably the only diet that has been proven to reverse heart disease- the #1 killer in the United States.
However, many people do it wrong.
In this info-packed lecture, I will discuss all of the bases you must cover with a plant-based lifestyle. I will go over all nutrients – from the common questions like B12 and protein, to the lesser known concerns that vegans face, like iodine. I will also cover other aspects of lifestyle that are crucial to optimal health like rest, exercise, and meditation.
I will then discuss what you can actually do with this info: what delicious and easy meals you can create that will help you cover all your bases on a plant-based lifestyle.
I will show you the foods you should eat (almost) every day to succeed on a plant-based, healthy, delicious and easy lifestyle. And I will also provide some meal examples that you can put together throughout the day.
Lastly, we will make a yummy and super easy meal together (and of course you will sample it too) – so that you can see how you can put all of these seemingly complex elements together in a super easy way – and thrive!
What you are going to get out of this talk + demo:
- Tools for creating easy and delicious vegan meals
- Information about how to cover all the nutrients you need on a plant-based lifestyle
- A delicious peek into what a nutrient-bombarded (and insanely delicious) vegan meal is like (with samples)
- Ideas about many different delicious meals you can create that are nutritionally balanced
- A ton of information, inspiration, and motivation to succeed on this amazing lifestyle!
Bring yourself, your smile, and pen and paper to write down lots of notes!
Exact address will be given upon purchase (Point Loma area). PLEASE BRING YOUR RECEIPT TO CLASS WITH YOU FOR ENTRY.
Seating is limited.
Latest posts by Marina Yanay-Triner (see all)
- 3 Tips that Make Living Plant Based so Easy, Delicious & Healthy - December 29, 2019
- Healthy Vegan Meals: 3 Easy Ideas for Every Meal of the Day, In Under 15 - October 13, 2019
- Healthy Vegan Lunch Ideas to Last You a Whole Week - August 4, 2019