Nutrition Talk and Vegan Food Adventure
August 12th, 3PM-5PM
Our goal is to inspire you to eat plant-based easily and deliciously. We want to show you how quick it is to prepare plant-based meals, and how much you can enjoy making your own.
We will also provide you with inspiration through our own plant-based stories, as well as nutrition information about the foods we cook for you.
What you are going to get out of this talk + culinary adventure:
- Inspiration and motivation: Why you should eat plant-based, and why it’s so much easier than you think
- Nutrition Knowledge: Information about the nutrition behind the amazing and delicious dishes we prepare for you
- Mini Cookbook: Upon registration, you will receive a PDF cookbook of all the recipes taught in class. Feel free to bring it to class for reference. We recommend pulling it up on your phone to be more environmentally friendly
- Refreshing Spanish gazpacho
- Kale Caesar salad
- Zucchini Alfredo
- Luscious chocolate mousse
Exact address will be given upon purchase (Point Loma area). A week before class, we will email you exact directions, parking, etc.
Cost: $30 until August 6th, when price goes up to $45
Seating is limited.
Latest posts by Marina Yanay-Triner (see all)
- 3 Tips that Make Living Plant Based so Easy, Delicious & Healthy - December 29, 2019
- Healthy Vegan Meals: 3 Easy Ideas for Every Meal of the Day, In Under 15 - October 13, 2019
- Healthy Vegan Lunch Ideas to Last You a Whole Week - August 4, 2019