You will not believe how delicious this raw vegan cheese ravioli is! They taste honestly like the real thing and they are simply luxurious. They involve just a few steps, but are totally worth it.
- A pinch of salt
- Good sprinkling of turmeric
- Pinch of mustard powder
- 2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder and 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1/3 bunch of arugula
- 1/4 cup of nuts or seeds of choice soaked overnight
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Pinch of salt
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 piece of leek white part only
- Date honey to cover
- Lemon juice to cover
- 1 turnip
Follow original recipe instructions. Mix in all ingredients into it by hand.
Blend all ingredients until creamy and smooth.
Cut leek in half, and then into very thin half rounds. Mix in a small bowl with a bit of date honey and lemon juice. Allow to marinate while preparing the other parts of the recipe (about 30 minutes).
Cut in half.
With a mandolin slicer, cut thin strips (thinnest possible).
Put half a teaspoon of cheese on half of the turnip sheet (half moon shape).
Fold over (it helps to pinch the two sides slightly).
Drizzle with arugula cream.
Top with caramelized leeks.
Latest posts by Marina Yanay-Triner (see all)
- Back and Abs Workout: Vegan Fitness & Bodybuilding - March 18, 2018
- Veggie Burger Recipe: DELICIOUS and Easy Vegan Burger - March 11, 2018
- Reese’s Cups Copycat: Raw Vegan Healthy Sprouted Almond Butter Cups - March 4, 2018