Today, I came up with a raw vegan curry salad dressing that totally pleased the secret request of my taste buds. It’s sort of a mystical moment, when you are able to match up a recipe that sounds good in your head with the exact wishes of your body. I find that being almost entirely raw vegan for over 4 years now is what allows this mystical moment to occur: because my brain, working hands, and body are all working together so well, and my body’s nutritional and culinary needs are transferred to my brain seamlessly, and then swiftly performed by my hands.
In any case, I love opening my spice cabinet and my fridge and getting inspired. When you are working with fresh ingredients, allow them to inspire you to create your next meal. Great intuition goes into preparing raw vegan salad dressings. However, with the right formula, anyone can create a delicious one easily. This is why I am so passionate about salad dressings that are actually oil free and good for you.
Oil-Free Raw Vegan Salad Dressings, Sauces, and Dips
To help you create your own salad dressings, just like this raw vegan curry salad dressing, I have developed a free guide for you to download on making oil-free raw vegan salad dressings, sauces, and dips:
- 2 tablespoons raw almond butter
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 green onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- Juice of 1 small lemon
- Pinch of good-quality salt
- 1 heaping teaspoon curry powder go for more if you wish
- 1/4 jalapeno pepper seeds removed (omit if scared of the heat)
- 1/2 very large zucchini
Blend it all until very smooth (about 30 seconds), and enjoy on top of your favorite greens (about 1 pound). I also added some cherry tomatoes, sweet onion, 2 Persian cucumbers, and some micro-greens.
Latest posts by Marina Yanay-Triner (see all)
- A Guide to Vegan Food While Traveling Costa Rica - February 17, 2019
- Vegan Bodybuilding Diet: Vegan Post Workout Meals - February 3, 2019
- Tahini Salad Dressing: Easy, Healthy No Blender Vegan Dressing - January 27, 2019