This raw vegan egg salad recipe is egg free. Yet it is extremely reminiscent of the original. It tastes entirely like egg salad! My mom came up with the initial recipe, and I made some awesome additions, to make this the perfect eggless egg salad. We are a powerhouse of recipes together!
This is a pretty quick one to make. And you can make it even faster if you have access to cauliflower rice from the store. These days, many supermarkets sell already made cauliflower rice that makes this salad extra fast to prepare. Isn’t it wonderful that a health conscious mindset is spreading all over?
This raw vegan egg salad also includes a vegetable from the disease-fighting cruciferous vegetable family. Cauliflower is a cruciferous vegetable that should be eaten raw for maximum cancer-fighting benefits.
You can enjoy your raw vegan egg salad as a salad, or as a topping on crackers or cucumber rounds. Either way, it tastes great, and feels great in the body! Unlike many raw recipes, because cauliflower is so hearty, it will last at least 3 days in the fridge without wilting. Just be sure to add the avocado later, as avocado tends to go brown.
Foods We Should Eat Every Single Day
To read about 9 more Foods We Should Eat Every Single Day, download my free guide. Eating these will help you easily boost for nutrient intake for the day, and focus on the foods that prevent and battle disease:
Raw Vegan Egg Salad Recipe
- 1 head of Cauliflower
- 2 Persian cucumbers
- 1 bunch of dill
- 2-3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 sweet onion
- A few pinches of black Indian salt this is important for that egg taste
- Process cauliflower in the food processor until you get a rice-like consistency.
- Chop the herbs and veggies (cube avocado, cucumbers, onion, and chop up your dill).
- Put everything in a bowl and add salt and nutritional yeast, and toss well.
Latest posts by Marina Yanay-Triner (see all)
- Plant Based Diet Weight Loss: The Keys to Finally Losing Weight - July 6, 2019
- Soy Curls Recipe: Easy, Healthy Vegan Orange Chicken - June 23, 2019
- What to Eat on a Whole Food, Plant Based Diet and What to Exclude - June 18, 2019