Don’t you just love it when you throw everything you have in the fridge into a bowl, and perfection comes out? Ok, you will probably laugh at the “leftovers” in my fridge, but still – these ingredients are relatively easy to find (and I provide some alternatives for those who don’t have access) – and you get an awesome, cruciferous-vegetable containing soup that is very easy to digest (as it is blended), and is absolutely delicious!
If you make this, please let me know what you thought by posting on my absolutely FREE FACEBOOK GROUP – I love this group because it allows me to give you some personal attention, create a healthy-minded community, share struggles, successes, recipes, and tons more!
Raw Vegan Smoky and Creamy Coconut Broccoli Soup
- meat from 1 young thai coconut or 2 tablespoons of almond butter + 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 1 zucchini if you want your soup to be a pretty red color, peel your zucchini
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes more or less, based on your preferred spice level
- 1/4 cup water
- 1.5 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 cups roughly chopped broccoli or broccolette
- Blend all ingredients, aside from broccoli, in your high speed blender until a smooth consistency results.
- Place broccoli florets and stems (peel the stems so that they are not as woody) in the blender with the soup, and pulse blend. You don't want a smooth consistency with the broccoli - you want it to stay in small chunks.
- Sprinkle with smoked paprika and serve.
Latest posts by Marina Yanay-Triner (see all)
- Plant Based Diet Weight Loss: The Keys to Finally Losing Weight - July 6, 2019
- Soy Curls Recipe: Easy, Healthy Vegan Orange Chicken - June 23, 2019
- What to Eat on a Whole Food, Plant Based Diet and What to Exclude - June 18, 2019