Have you ever had soy curls before? They are truly magical ingredients and are so much fun to cook with!
If you’re new to a vegan, whole food plant based diet, then soy curls will become your absolute favorite thing! They are a great meat replacement, while not being overly processed or having too many crazy ingredients.
Soy curls contain only soy, that’s it. The process of getting soy beans to become soy curls is described here, in case you’re curious.
This soy curls recipe is not only extremely delicious, it’s also packed with nutrition, as soy is one of the most nutrient dense foods: iron, calcium, protein, and lots of fiber.
More Soy Curls Recipes and GIVEAWAY
I am running an awesome giveaway for these delicious Butler Foods soy curls! All you have to do to enter is go over to my instagram, and follow the instructions on the three posts.
Plus, I will have 2 more delicious recipes for you using soy curls too! A delicious Caesar salad and a teriyaki chicken recipe, all vegan, oil free, and super healthy!
Vegan Orange Chicken Soy Curls Recipe
This amazing vegan orange chicken is definitely going to become your family’s favorite super easy weeknight (or even weekend) dinner. It’s soft and chewy, and the glaze or sauce is most definitely drinkable! Plus, it literally takes a few minutes to make Yum!
Soy Curls Recipe: Vegan Orange Chicken
- 1 package soy curls
- Soak soy curls until they are fully submerged in filtered water for about 10 minutes to 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, combine all orange sauce ingredients in a high speed blender, and blend until completely smooth.
- Pour sauce into a pot, and squeeze water from the soy curls using your hands. Throw soy curls into the pot, and mix very well with the sauce.
- Cook soy curls in the sauce on high heat for 10-15 minutes, or until all sauce is absorbed by the soy curls.
- Serve over brown rice, and top with black sesame seeds.
Latest posts by Marina Yanay-Triner (see all)
- Healthy Vegan Meals: 3 Easy Ideas for Every Meal of the Day, In Under 15 - October 13, 2019
- Healthy Vegan Lunch Ideas to Last You a Whole Week - August 4, 2019
- 1 Week of Healthy and Delicious Vegan Breakfast Meals - July 21, 2019