For when you have that mid-day (or late night) snack attack – here are 3 delicious, simple and satisfying vegan snack ideas. These snack ideas are so good that you could honestly make a meal out of them (as I often do). You have sweet, savory, and hearty choices.
These recipes are part of my 5-part series on Quick, Satisfying and Easy Vegan Recipes:
- How to Make Simple, Delicious Nutritious Vegan Meals Fast
- 3 Vegan Breakfast Recipes ON THE GO: Quick, Filling and Easy Portable Vegan Recipes
- 3 Vegan Work Lunch Recipes: Easy and Satisfying Work Week Recipes
- 3 Vegan Dinner Recipes: Quick, Satisfying and Easy Vegan Recipes
I created the series so that all of you my fellow busy people will be able to have lots of simple, delicious and nutritious vegan choices when you are stuck for meal ideas.
You can also watch me make the recipes in the video below:
Want More Quick and Easy Vegan Snack Ideas?
If you want to learn even more recipes, and become a pro at making your own home-made, highly nutritious, quick and easy, yet still satisfying and filling vegan meals, check out my online course, “The Effortlessly Flavorful Vegan Kitchen”.
In this course, I teach you how to make these meals through my easy to learn step-by-step method. Learning this method will make your time in the kitchen, making food for yourself and your family, a breeze! The entire course is online, and you can do it at your pace. Learn more about it here.
The caramel dip as well as nacho cheese recipes below are straight out of the course, so you can get an idea of how easy and delicious all of the recipes in the course are.
Vegan Snack Ideas: Apple Chips with Quick Caramel Dip
Craving a sweet little, super fast vegan snack? This caramel dip goes perfectly with sliced apple, strawberries, or any other delicious fruit, really. The caramel recipe is straight out of The Effortlessly Flavorful Vegan Kitchen, and is very addicting (I warn you).
- 5 Medjoul dates
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 pink lady apple, strawberries, or any other fruit of choice for dipping
- Blend caramel ingredients until smooth, and dip your chosen fruit in that deliciousness
Vegan Snack Ideas: Sweet Potato Fries with Oil-Free Red Pepper Sauce
This is one of those vegan snacks that I often turn into an entire meal, because it’s so delicious. The red pepper sauce for dipping compliments the sweet potatoes perfectly, and makes for a nutritious way to gobble down on your sweet potatoes.
- 1 medium sweet potato
- Preheat the oven to 400F
- Cut potato into fry pieces
- Cook the potato for 25 minutes on 400F, then broil on high for another 3-5 minutes. Make sure to watch your oven closely so you don’t burn the potato
Vegan Snack Ideas: Oil-Free Vegan Nachos with Nacho Cheese
Delicious, exciting, hearty and so fulfilling. These oil-free vegan nachos will take a little while to cook, but the chopping and blending make this recipe extremely easy and fun to make. This snack is so satisfying, you and your friends and family will love it!
- 2 cups cubed yukkon gold potatoes (about 2 medium potatoes, unpeeled)
- 2/3 cups cubed sweet potatoes (about 2/3 small sweet potatoes, unpeeled)
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2/3 teaspoons Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 3 corn tortillas
- Start by steaming the potatoes and sweet potatoes until they are completely soft (about 20 minutes)
- When they are ready, place all cheese ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pre-heat the oven to 400F. Cut up your tortillas into chip shapes, and place on parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then broil on high for another 3 minutes, watching the chips closely to make sure they don’t burn.
- They should turn out perfectly crispy and golden brown.
Latest posts by Marina Yanay-Triner (see all)
- 3 Tips that Make Living Plant Based so Easy, Delicious & Healthy - December 29, 2019
- Healthy Vegan Meals: 3 Easy Ideas for Every Meal of the Day, In Under 15 - October 13, 2019
- Healthy Vegan Lunch Ideas to Last You a Whole Week - August 4, 2019